Mamounia No.28 Candle - Large 3-wick
Mamounia No.28 Candle 3-wick
We travel to escape the ordinary. And of the many impressions we take away from our journeys, it is the sense of smell that leaves the greatest impact on our memory. Scents hold the power to transport us immediately to a place in time, to recapture a mood...or even to entice us with sensual hints of adventures yet to come. L’Objet presents a collection of aromatic expressions created from natural oils and essences, blended and poured by hand. Experience Parfums de Voyage. The essence of discovery. It was Spring in Morocco, during the peak of the Rose Festival. Leaving her riad at 28 Rue Assourel, she pressed against the ancient clay walls to allow the carts to pass, overflowing with fresh rose petals, expertly guided by small, purposeful men. The medina was intoxicating. Not just the sweet, powerful perfume of the flowers, but the vats of exotic spices, the tanned leathers, the carved cedar boxes, and the ubiquitous urns of fresh Nanah tea. It was a potent cocktail. She lost track of time completely. She had no idea where the next passageway might lead. But she made her way confidently, navigating with broken French and genuine smiles... feeling for the first time in ages, truly and entirely alive.
- 4.75 D x 5.5 H in - 35oz
- 12 D x 14 H cm - 1000g
COLOR / MATERIALS:
- Limoges Porcelain
- Brass Lid
- Paraffin wax with 3 wicks
- Burn Time: 300+ hours
- Fragrance: Mamounia No.28
- Top: Spearmint Nanah Morocco
- Heart: Rose de Mai, Moroccan rose absolute, Geranium, Orange flower absolute
- Base: Leather, Amber, Honey
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Dust with a soft cloth.
- After candle has burned completely through, place container under hot water to dissolve remaining wax. The vessel can then serve as a decorative box.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.