L'OBJET Jasmin d'Inde Candle No.6
Jasmin d'Inde Candle No.6
A woman of her beauty seemed out of place among the common workers. But labor she did, every day, in her flower stall. In fact, she was so busy with arranging a jasmine bouquet that she hardly noticed him at first.
He was elegant, yet earthy. And as ruggedly handsome as the mountains of Kashmir from which he hailed. Indeed, the only clue to his identity as a saffron baron was a faint yellow tinge on the cuffs of his silk shirt.
As he leaned in to admire a jasmine garland, she could smell the unmistakable, bittersweet aroma of the spice. Suddenly a market bell rang in the hour, punctuating the moment their eyes locked. It was 6 o'clock, when the market closes, the jasmine blooms, and new love blossoms.
Fragrance: Jasmin d'Inde Candle No.6
Top Notes: Saffron, cumin, nutmeg, green leaves
Middle Notes: Jasmine grandiflorum, jasmine samba absolute, ylang Moheli
Base Notes: Patchouli, balsam, sandalwood, birch tar, civet
- 3.5 x 4 in / 9 x 11 cm (D x H)
- 12.5oz / 350g
- Burn time: 80-90 hours
- Limoges Porcelain, Brass Lid, Paraffin wax with single wick
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- All L'OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations. Dust with a soft cloth
- After candle has burned completely through, place container under hot water to dissolve remaining wax. The vessel can then serve as a decorative box
- Do not leave candle burning unattended