L'OBJET Eau d'Égée Candle No.3
Eau d'Égée Candle No.3 (Aegean Inspired scented candle)
For the gracious people who live along the sparkling coast of the Aegan, much of life is defined by ritual. In their time-honored daily routines, work and play blend harmoniously, and nature governs all. It is an enviable lifestyle, defined by 3 simple elements: the sun, the sea, and the spirit.
The Aegan spirit is as pure and gentle as the cool sea breezes, tempered by the scent of wildflowers, sweetened by coriander and fig leaves from local gardens, and the spiced aroma of burning sage drifting from ancient temples. This distinctive character is grounded by notes of pepperwood, oak, and cedar carried on fragrance winds from inland forests.
Fragrance: Eau d'Égée No.3
Top Notes: Fig and laurel leaf, clary sage, coriander seed, white pepper
Middle Notes: Everlasting flower, patchouli, pepperwood
Base Notes: Oak, cedar, lavender, musk
- 3.5 x 4 in / 9 x 11 cm (D x H)
- 12.5oz / 350g
- Burn time: 80-90 hours
- Limoges Porcelain, Brass Lid, Paraffin wax with single wick
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- All L'OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations. Dust with a soft cloth
- After candle has burned completely through, place container under hot water to dissolve remaining wax. The vessel can then serve as a decorative box
- Do not leave candle burning unattended