FORNASETTI Scented Candle Bacio
Fornasetti's vegetable-based wax Bacio candle is housed in a ceramic vessel featuring the nose and mouth of Italian opera singer, Lina Cavalieri. For Piero Fornasetti, a single idea like the face of a woman provided enough inspiration for infinite variations.
This reinterpretation of a woman's face is a prime example. Burning to release the label's signature 'Otto' scent, this single-wick version combines Thyme and Lavender notes with Incense and Cedarwood for a warm and spicy aroma.
Notes: Thye, lavender
Base: Incense, cedarwood
- 6.3 x 4 in / 16 x 10 cm (H x W)
- 300g / 10.5oz
- Comes in a presentation box
- Burn time approximately 60 hours
- Ceramic hand-made and hand-decorated in Italy
- Candles made using 100% vegetal wax, which enables good, clean burn as well as perfect
- Made in the UK