ASTIER DE VILLATTE Villa Medici Bosco Dessert Plate
FOR ALL ASTIER DE VILLATTE ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR BY PHONE: +1 305.576.0056. IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY.
ASTIER DE VILLATTE
Villa Medici Bosco Dessert PlateEach ceramic piece is made by Astier de Villatte in an antique Bastille workshop, employing a traditional pottery style passed down from generations. While perfect for displaying fruit, baked goods, or treats, it also serves as a trinket dish to hold small treasures.
- 5.3 x 5.3 x 0.6 in / 13.5 x 13.5 x 1.5 cm (W x L x H)
- Black terracotta clay with white glaze
- We suggest hand-washing due to the delicate nature of this product
- Not safe for microwave or oven
- This item is handmade, slight variations should be expected and embrace
- Made in France