ASTIER DE VILLATTE Ring Dish by John Derian
FOR ALL ASTIER DE VILLATTE ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR BY PHONE: +1 305.576.0056. IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY.
ASTIER DE VILLATTE
Ring Dish by John DerianThis delicate plate features a ring design created by John Derian using his signature decoupage techniques. Each ceramic piece is made by Astier de Villatte in an antique Bastille workshop, employing a traditional pottery style passed down from generations. While perfect for displaying fruit, baked goods, or treats, it also serves as a trinket dish to hold small treasures.
- 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.8in / 7.2 x 7.2 x 2 cm (W x L x H)
- Black terracotta clay with white glaze
- We suggest hand-washing due to the delicate nature of this product
- Not safe for microwave or oven
- This item is handmade, slight variations should be expected and embrace
- Made in France