ASTIER DE VILLATTE Left Eye Saucer by John Derian
FOR ALL ASTIER DE VILLATTE ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAIL: email@example.com OR BY PHONE: +1 305.576.0056. IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY.
ASTIER DE VILLATTE
Left Eye Saucer by John DerianOpen eye, open heart. An ancient symbol and talisman, the eye has been a decorative symbol for protection and spiritual energies for thousands of years. This delicate plate features a design created by John Derian using his signature decoupage techniques. Each ceramic piece is made by Astier de Villatte in an antique Bastille workshop, employing a traditional pottery style passed down from generations. While perfect for displaying fruit, baked goods, or treats, it also serves as a trinket dish to hold small treasures.
- 6.1 x 6.1 x 0.4 in / 15.5 x 15.5 x 1 cm (W x L x H)
- Black terracotta clay with white glaze
- We suggest hand-washing due to the delicate nature of this product
- Not safe for microwave or oven
- This item is handmade, slight variations should be expected and embrace
- Made in France