ASTIER DE VILLATTE Skull & Bones Mug by John Derian
FOR ALL ASTIER DE VILLATTE ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAIL: email@example.com OR BY PHONE: +1 305.576.0056. IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY.
ASTIER DE VILLATTE
Skull & Bones Mug by John Derian
An ancient emblem with a powerful, hidden meaning, the skull & bones symbol is a reminder of the temporary nature of human life. This delicate mug features a design created by John Derian using his signature decoupage techniques. Each ceramic piece is made by Astier de Villatte in an antique Bastille workshop, employing a traditional pottery style passed down from generations. Bestow as a gift, or enjoy with coffee or tea during a quiet moment of reflection.
- 4.9 x 3.2 x 3.9 in / 12.5 x 8.2 x 10 cm (W x L x H)
- Black terracotta clay with white glaze
- We suggest hand-washing due to the delicate nature of this product
- Not safe for microwave or oven
- This item is handmade, slight variations should be expected and embrace
- Made in France