COYUCHI - Organic Relaxed Linen Sheet Set
Naturally insulated for optimal comfort throughout the seasons, our organic linen is woven from longer, stronger yarns, creating a fabric that’s softer, weightier, and more enduring than any other linen you’ve met. Woven to a sturdy 185 gsm weight and garment washed for a relaxed hand, these sheets are durable enough to dress the bed year-round and are destined to become more supple with every wash.
Our classic chambray styles weave white warp yarns that are dyed using low-impact dyes, for color that’s kind to the planet and to sensitive skin. Color-matched pick stitching lends subtle detail to the cuffs, while a deep 15" pocket and full elastic ensure an easy fit on a range of mattress styles.
Grown in France, organic flax supports a community of farmers who include it as part of their rotation of organic crops — including wheat, fava beans, alfalfa, and winter oats — encouraging organic farming practices for so much more than just linens.
- Sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and corresponding pillowcase(s):
- Cal King + King: 2 King pillowcases
- Queen: 2 Standard/Queen pillowcases
- 100% organic linen is woven in Portugal from flax grown in France
- GOTS + Made Safe Certified
- Organic linen makes up less than 1% of the world's linen supply. Learn more about what makes our linen products special >